Follow these simple steps below to add Stripe as your payment provider on the platform:
- Go to Settings -› Integrations
- Click on New integration in the upper right corner
- Select Payment as an integration type
- Select Stripe as the service provider
- Name the integration for future reference
- Copy the publishable and secret API key from your Stripe account
- Click Add Integration
Once you are finished with these steps, you can define new payment methods in your store settings to accept credit card payments via Stripe.
Is there anything left unanswered?
You can count on us as our support team is happy to give your further assistance. Please submit your question either via the assistant widget in your platform or simply send your question to email@example.com.