You can upload media files into your Asset Manager and sort them into folders. The system allows files to be uploaded up to 30 megabytes, but the most common image size is around 1-5 megabytes.
Table of contents
The asset manager will take care of the following steps for you:
- Convert and optimize the file to WEBP
- Take care of caching
- Host your media on CDN
- Allows you to manage image properties
- You may experience slowness upon the first review
You can add media files to your Asset Manager in two ways.
- Select the Asset Manager menu in your admin account directly.
- Click on the Upload button in the upper-right corner.
- Select the files that you would like to add.
- Click on any image input field in the system (website builder, product images).
- Follow the same steps as for Optioan A, as the Asset Manager will automatically open.
Managing image properties
|Title||Title of your media file||For search engine optimazitation|
|Alt||Using alt text on your images can make for a better user experience||For search engine optimization|
|Caption||A caption is the small piece of text that appears beneath an image|
|Slug||A slug is the part of the URL that uniquely identifies a page and it’s in a format that is easily readable by both users and search engines.|
|Focus point||The focus point of the image||To showcase the main item on an image for the visitors|
Supported File Formats
Is there anything left unanswered?
You can count on us as our support team is happy to give you further assistance. Please submit your question either via the assistant widget in your platform or simply send your question to email@example.com.