Within the collection menu, you can make your products visible by creating your product listing pages. All collections will automatically get a separate page/URL.
In order to make the added products visible, you need to sort them into lists. The collection is not a hierarchical structure and it needs to be customized within the Site Builder menu.
The collection menu has four sections
- General Settings
- Publish on Channels
- Collection name: this will be the internal name of your collection.
- Smart - based on your preset filters, the created products will be automatically added to the collection
Publish on channels
In case you manage multiple stores, you can decide and set any time where you want to publish the given catalog.
Manage the content of the collection with these settings:
- Collection name: name the collection for public display in other languages as well for your store visitors.
- Description: this text will appear under the collection name
- Slug: you can improve your seo results by customizing the URL of the collection.
Currently, we support Static type collection only, which means you can search for your product, select them, and rearrange the order manually.
You can create a specific product list that is considered as a Collection on the website (e.g. Man’s t-shirts, summer hats, ties, Summer 2020). Anything that you would like to list from your existing products as it will appear then in a menu item in your storefront.
Is there anything left unanswered?
You can count on us as our support team is happy to give you further assistance. Please submit your question either via the assistant widget in your platform or simply send your question to firstname.lastname@example.org.