Within the products menu, you can add information about your products and more importantly set all the relevant details and we have broken down the sections for you in the following way:
A product can have:
- Various attributes, based on the characteristic of the product.
- Images of the product to display on the storefront-
- Multiple variants based on colors and sizes or other options
What you need to be aware of
Depending on your product families, you will have multiple attribute fields to fill out. Within this section, you can add and edit all the product details in all languages.
For example, we have a T-shirt product family:
Our T-shirt has the following attributes:
Since it can come in different variations, we also need to add a few variant attributes like:
When adding a product, all you need to do is add the values for the defined attributes, so you can give the most important information to your store visitors.
Under the pricing tab, you can see all the price-lists connected to your product. You can also manage the availability of the price list
Price Lists availability: within this setting, you can
- Have an overview of all the available price lists where the product is added
- Enable the price lists in multiple stores.
- Add the product to available price lists.
- Set/change the prices of the products
Price lists: These are created under the price list settings and connected to the respective product.
NoteThe default setting contains a price list to which your product is already added. This gives you the option to adjust the price under the defined currencies.
(may not make it into the first release)
You can set the availability of the product in different stores and languages and add multiple badges.
- Out of stock
You can customize your meta properties. In case you do not activate this feature, the SEO settings will be based on your product’s name and description.