Follow these steps to configure your regional fulfillment strategy. We also recommend reviewing the general introduction of the delivery settings in case you would like to learn more about this feature.
In this setting the below questions needs to be answered:
- Where are you planning to sell and deliver?
- From which warehouse are you serving which region (countries)?
Follow these simple steps to configure your delivery regions:
- Go to your Store Settings › Delivery.
- Click on Add new region and enter the name of the region.
- Add the name and description.
- Select the warehouse that you want to have as a pick-up location for the orders.
- Activate the countries that you would like to add within the specific region.
Visitors from countries that are not added in this setting, will not be able to place an order from your store to their country.
Is there anything left unanswered?
You can count on us as our support team is happy to give you further assistance. Please submit your question either via the assistant widget in your platform or simply send your question to email@example.com.