Follow these steps to configure your regional fulfillment strategy. We also recommend reviewing the general introduction of the delivery settings in case you would like to learn more about this feature.
- Go to your Store Settings › Delivery.
- Click on Add new region and enter the name of the region.
- Add the name and description.
- Select the warehouse that you want to have as a pick-up location for the orders.
- Activate the countries that you would like to add within the specific region.
The available countries are listed based on the pricing region settings.
Is there anything left unanswered?
You can count on us as our support team is happy to give you further assistance. Please submit your question either via the assistant widget in your platform or simply send your question to email@example.com.