You can set up multiple delivery types for your customers, set shipping rates, and shipping regions, and yes, everything in the languages of your choice and the currencies that you operate with.
Here is what we are going to cover:
Setting up a shipping method
- Go to your Stores Settings › Shipping.
- Click on Create shipping method.
- Name the service depending on what you would like your customers to see.
- Anything else
- Set the Service Type to Delivery.
- Fill out the Labels section if any translation is applicable.
- Click on Add new region to create a new region under the Shipping regions section.
- Select the relevant shipping integration and service for the defined shipping region.
- Set the Delivery time range.
- Consider the shipping fee and cash on delivery option.
- Select the Countries that you would like to add to the given region.
Setting up a flat shipping fee
- Complete the basic shipping method setup steps.
- Switch on the Charge shipping fee option under the respective region.
- Define the minimal cart value and the shipping cost of your choice.
- To set up a flat shipping rate, simply leave the cart value set to 0.
Setting up a shipping fee in multiple currencies