You don't have a DHL contract yet?
Reach out to your regional account manager by sharing the below details:
- Number of shipments (in a year, in 6 months)
- Countries in scope
- Content of the shipments
Follow these simple steps below to add DHL as your shipping provider on the platform.
Any economic operator established in the customs territory of the Union needs, for customs purposes, an EORI number. For more information about EORI number we suggest to visit this page
- Go to Settings -› Integrations
- Click on New integration in the upper right corner
- Select Shipping as an integration type
- Select DHL as the service provider
- Fill out the provider related fields based on your contract details or get in touch with your provider to obtain the missing information.
- API Key
- EORI Number
- Identification type
Due to our partnership with DHL, the API Key can be obtained free of charge. For your convenience we suggest that you use the following template when requesting the API Key:
Dear DHL Team,
As a Stylehub Customer, I would like to have access to the DHL API in order to integrate the shipping service with the platform. To configure the integration, I need my API Key, and Identification Number (Customer Number).