Follow these simple steps below to add PostNord as your shipping provider on the platform.
Table of content
Any economic operator established in the customs territory of the Union needs, for customs purposes, an EORI number. For more information about EORI number we suggest to visit this page
Integrating PostNord with Stylehub
- Go to Settings -› Integrations
- Click on New integration in the upper right corner
- Select Shipping as an integration type
- Select PostNord as the service provider
- Fill out the provider related fields based on your contract details or get in touch with your provider to obtain the missing information.
- API Key
- EORI Number
- Identification type
Opening a PostNord account
To open a PostNord account, follow the steps described below depending on your location:
|Denmark||Open a new business account|
|Sweden||Reach out to our sales team for more information about the point of contact.|
The Finnish and Norwegian PostNord API is under testing by our team.
Accessing API Key from PostNord
- Note your customer number (8 digits) also known as account number.
- Create a developer account.
- Here you will find general information about PostNord APIs.
- Upgrade for free the API application plan to premium.
- Copy the API key and finish the integration with Stylehub.