In order to publish your product you need to
- Fill out all the relevant product structure fields
- Connect the pricelist and set the price
- Set availability
- Link it to anywhere in the website builder
NoteDefault structures to get you started. To help you get started with product structures, Stylehub provides you with a standard set of product structures and attributes that are commonly used for a typical apparel product. You can view a list of these default product structures under the Product structures menu.
Follow these steps to add your products and stock your virtual shelves.
- Go to Catalog › Products.
- Click Create product.
- Select the ideal product structure. In case you would like to create a custom product structure, you can create one anytime by combining the preferred product attributes.
- Name the product in all languages.
- Fill out the necessary fields with the product details and add the variants if applicable
- Upload images
- Under the Pricing tab add the product to a price list. You have a regular price list by default.
- Click on the price list to set the price of your product.
- Under the Availability tab make sure to set the status to available.
Your product should appear on a product list page that can be found under the Products menu within your website builder, but you can link the product anywhere else as well.
Is there anything left unanswered?
You can count on us as our support team is happy to give you further assistance. Please submit your question either via the assistant widget in your platform or simply send your question to email@example.com.